The main distinction is that in commercial entrepreneurship, the major emphasis is on financial rewards, but in social entrepreneurship, it is on social benefits. On a conceptual level, commercial and social entrepreneurship may seem to have comparable prospects.
Social entrepreneurship is the process of creating and implementing social change through business. Business entrepreneurship, on the other hand, refers to the process of starting a company or business. Social entrepreneurs are people who have an entrepreneurial mindset with a focus on social change.
This Video Should Help:
Business and social entrepreneurs have many similarities. The main difference is that business entrepreneurs are focused on making money while social entrepreneurs are focused on solving a problem. Reference: similarities between social enterprise and business enterprise.
- what is the difference between entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship? class 11
- 5 differences between social entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship?
- what is commercial entrepreneurship
- commercial entrepreneurs example
- business entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship